June 5 in Somerville (26 credit package)
June 5 @ 10:00 am$39.95 - $359
45 minute lecture Market Based Healthcare Reforms
- Does free market competition offer realistic hope for healthcare system improvement? This lecture will discuss various how market-based reforms like HSAs, HRAs, Association Health Plans and increased competition impact our healthcare system.
- It then suggests an alternative and perhaps more likely source of real healthcare system change.
After the lecture, take the 3 Self Study exams below.
You must read the texts in advance. You will not be permitted to take the exams otherwise. Available from amazon.com
- Employee Benefits and the New Healthcare Landscape by Alan Cohen, Mass course #C94670, 12 credits
- The Company That Solved Healthcare by John Torinus, Mass course #C59768, 10 credits
- Priced Out by Uwe Reinhardt, Mass course #C20275, 4 credits.
Exams take about 20 minutes each after the lecture. Proctors provided. Graded immediately. You should be finished between 11:30 and noon.
|Ethics self study exam on Health Insurance Broker Disclosure Ethics I (3 credits) available for $39.95.
Text available on www.HealthInsuranceCE.com under Gary’s Texts after you login.