September 17 – Zoom program Massachusetts – Why Healthcare Reforms Fail and What Will Happen (45 Mass credits)
September 17 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm$399
New in 2021!
45 credit package: Lecture + 3 self study exams
Friday, September 17 at 10:00 on Zoom. Link below.
45 minute lecture Why Healthcare Reforms Fail and What Will Happen
Gary Fradin will explore why the reforms since 2000 leave 30 million Americans without health insurance, have not increased American life expectancies and have not reduced medical spending. He will then introduce some lessons from history that suggest dynamic system changes ahead soon.
After the lecture, take the Self Study exams below. You must read the texts in advance. You will not be permitted to take the exams otherwise. Available from amazon.com
- Reinventing American Healthcare by Ezekiel Emanuel, Mass course #C20083, 14 credits, available from amazon.com.
- The Trillion Dollar Revolution by Ezekiel Emanuel and Abbe Gluck, Mass course #C11381, 22 credits, available from amazon.com
- Health Ins Broker Ethics I, Mass course #C60661, 9 ethics credits. Available on this website.
Upon registration and payment, these 3 exams will appear under My Dashboard / My Online Courses on this website. You do not need to order exams separately. Exams take about 30 minutes each. Graded immediately. Retakes available as necessary. You must finish by midnight on August 16.
Massachusetts regs require you to pass short practice quizzes after each section of each text prior to taking the final exam. We have divided the texts into 2 or 3 sections each.
- Quizzes are listed under each Massachusetts course.
- You cannot access the final exam without passing each practice quiz.
- Retakes available as necessary but failing to pass a practice quiz suggests the need to reread that section of the text.
Massachusetts requires 5 questions on each exam per CE credit, up to a max 75 questions. Plan according!
Money back guarantee: We will refund your money if, for any reason, you do not like this program. This offer extends up to the time we report credits.
Zoom link https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83817399622?pwd=aTdtTmRiWlRQZ0N1NFpUYjM2RzFlQT09