- This event has passed.
March 23 – Zoom Program Massachusetts – What’s Missing From Employer Based Insurance (45 Mass credits)
March 23 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$399
Lecture + 4 self study exams. Take as many as you want; all included in the package.
Tuesday, March 23 at 10:00 on Zoom. Here’s the link https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82349577312?pwd=d2xvTUMyaUFBTGV2YVBQQ29lejdpdz09 Registered participants will receive additional details by email on March 22.
45 minute lecture What’s Missing from Employer Based Health Insurance
- Gary Fradin will show how our historical efforts to focus cost control on financial incentives and payment mechanisms has harmed employees and employers. He’ll suggest a key missing element with a provocative case study at the end.
After the lecture, take the Self Study exams below. You must read the texts in advance. You will not be permitted to take the exams otherwise. Available from amazon.com
- Catastrophic Care by David Goldhill, Mass course #C15627, 14 credits. Available from amazon.com.
- Employee Benefits and the New Healthcare Landscape by Alan Cohen, Mass course #C94670, 12 credits. Available from amazon.com.
- The Company That Solved Healthcare by John Torinus, Mass course #C59768, 10 credits. Available from amazon.com.
- Health Insurance Broker Ethics I, Mass course #C60661, 9 ethics credits. PDF available on this website under Gary’s Texts after you login.
Take the exams on this website on March 23 after the lecture, about 15 +/- minutes each. Graded immediately. Retakes available as necessary.
Money back guarantee: We will refund your money if, for any reason, you do not like this program. This offer applies up to the time we report credits.
Remember about Massachusetts: Excess CE credits carry forward to your next license period so are not wasted. This does not negate the ethics requirement; you need at least 3 ethics credits every period.