The program is free but you must register here: https://healthinsurancece.com/event/july-29-zoom-lecture-whats-missing-from-employer-based-health-insurance/
Overview and details:
- 50 minute lecture on Employer Based Health Insurance followed by Self Study exams on the texts listed below, exclusively for Blue Cross Blue Shield preferred brokers.
- You will get access details in the lecture. The Blue Cross free exam offer expires on July 29.
You must read these texts in advance! You will not receive CE credit otherwise.
- Catastrophic Care by David Goldhill Mass (#C15627, 14 credits), available from amazon.com
- Employee Benefits and the New Healthcare Landscape by Alan Cohen (#C94670, 12 credits), available from amazon.com and
- Health Insurance Broker Disclosure Ethics I (#C10774, 3 ethics credits), if needed, available on this website under Gary’s Texts after you login.
Here’s the Zoom link to the lecture: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84599408131?pwd=eE5pUWt6YjNUYkxnaHovNi9YczJsdz09